Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today is Wednesday which is always a good day for me.  Why?  It is because I go to the Spa for 90 minutes and what a workout.  I walk out not only refreshed but zealous for my next challenge of the day.  I looked over my cruise schedule, and prayed for every city, country days at sea, and all the numerous activities on the Holland America ship.  I feel blessed to think that I am actually going on a cruise for the first time and going with my friend, JoAnn Cremata, a friend of many years.  When I first met JoAnn we were double dating.  What fun as I look back at those fun times with my friend from the Southern Baptist Church in Hollywood, Florida.
The above photo is when I taught at Kentridge High School in Kent, WA when I had a motorcycle club.  Those were fun days.  You had to be present daily for my class to be able to join me the following Saturday for a time of fun on our motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment