Sunday, March 3, 2013

BRAZIL • Mission Trip






 I went to Brazil in 2011, and loved every minute that I was there.  The team I was with was under the leadership of Dr. Dan McIver from Canada who is with CPE which stands for CHURCH PARNERSHIPS EVANGELISE,   and evangelize is just the word to describe our time spent in San Paulo, Brazil.  My testimony was translated and used as part of a Gospel tract.  I partnered with local believers to share the gospel on pre-arranged appointments.  CPE was wonderful to work with as their motto is to engage the Body of Christ in Evangelism, Discipleship and Church Planting around the world.   Pastor Sergio and Regina Pinto of the Vista Verge C& MA church in Sao Jose dos Campos, Brazil was our hosts.  What a lovely couple to get to know and their children plus their vibrant CMA Church.  There were 5 Canadians, and two from the USA which included me.  I went house to house cold turkey with an interpreter and gave my testimony.  Some accepted Jesus as their personal Savior, and some did not.  I was happy to hear that many that accepted Jesus are attending the local church now.  Pray for them, and pray for the ones that need more encouragement to attend the local church and to fellowship with believers.  I absolutely love Brazil, the people, the churches, and the warm welcome I received from everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment