Sunday, April 14, 2013

China Mission Trips • Joan Hust



I have been to China 3 times.  I really enjoy meeting the people, eating many different kinds of food, learning more about Bless China International, visiting the leprosy villages, speaking at a local secondary school, traveling with a local resident by bus seeing and meeting people in the Grand Canyon of China that was a friend of a family living in Coeur d’Alene where I live with my family, visiting an orphanage in Beijing where I now send boxes of children and adult books, visiting the hospitals in the country and in the cities, teaching English in a secondary school in Jing Hong, walking the streets in the city and country, staying in a local hotel in the city and also in the country, staying in places where there are no tourists, shopping and having a local tailor make me a dress and 3 piece suit, eating a variety of delicious food prepared by the local people in the country and cities,  and providing children care so teachers could attend educational and inspiring classes. I was fortunate to make many new friends that influenced my walk with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment